Some of my favorite pictures to come out of showing my horses have been the ones that happen at the end of the tests. I'm busy today so here's a look at some of the pictures I've gathered over the years.
![]() |
| Rico at PSG |
![]() |
| Rico at Intermediare I |
![]() |
| Rico at Intermediare II |
![]() |
| Rico at Intermediare II |
![]() |
| Rico at GP |
![]() |
| TC's first show |
![]() |
| TC's first show after rehab |
![]() |
| TC's first show after rehab |
![]() |
| First rated show, I love his face here |
![]() |
| First rated show |
![]() |
| When I accidentally didn't hand my phone off and it fell out D: |
![]() |
| Greenville last fall |
![]() |
| Greenville last fall |
![]() |
| This spring at a schooling show |
Hope everyone has a good weekend!














Awwwwwwwww allllll the good boys
ReplyDeleteD'awwwww those pics of the final halt are my favs!
ReplyDelete