Thursday, December 4, 2014

Autumn

It's raining all week so I probably won't be able to ride Rico until the weekend, meaning that he will have had a full week off for the first time, yikes! I do get to ride a client's horse today though, but he's boring because he's just perfect always. I actually want to take him home (he has an incredible trot and his canter is so adjustable) except that he needs special shoes and fuck anything that doesn't have feet made of steel. Also he isn't for sale and if he was, I couldn't afford him.

Anyway, enjoy some pictures!

Autumn at my parents' ranch is pretty amazing. The leaves turn all golden and the hills FINALLY start looking green(ish) again. Here are some of my favorite fall pictures, some from this year and some from last.


The happiest horse

Creepin' on the neighbors




Loving his pasture





Woodpile

My little pasture pony





My brown horse is in the background

Looking out from the gate

I dunno what this is but I like it

Entrance

Neighbor's fence

There are all sorts of little things like this around 

I don't want to know

Aww Rico

Such pretty colors in the fall

Last year (now that white fence is gone)

The best dog

Love this barn

Colors :) 









Bonus picture- Ruby hunts squirrels by doing this first to make
sure they are out there

3 comments:

  1. great photos - that barn is gorgeous! and hope Rico enjoys his week off - he certainly paints a nice picture of a sweet little *grand prix* pasture pony :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steel feet, amen. And those pics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete