TC has never had a great canter. When I first started riding it, it was flat, out of control, and lateral. I still don't think he has a jaw dropping canter (and he never will), but it has changed quite a bit! I love how much more engaged (bend in the hock in the stance phase) he has become, and I also much prefer riding him now that he's not completely out of control. His color has also changed quite a bit!
![]() |
| September 2015- can we just note that I have not shrunk over the years, he's gotten so much bigger! |
| Fall 2016 |
![]() |
| Spring 2017 |
![]() |
| Summer 2017 |
| Summer 2017 |
![]() |
| Summer 2017 |
![]() |
| Fall 2017 |
![]() |
| Winter 2018 |
![]() |
| Winter 2018 |
![]() |
| Winter 2018 |










gosh he's handsome tho...
ReplyDeleteI thought he was kinda ugly when I started riding him lol poor awkward TC.
Deletehis butt exploded!
ReplyDeleteSo many squats!
DeleteAwwww... from adorable bebeh horse to hunk! What a change!
ReplyDeleteWow he has really bloomed into a lovely lovely horse!
ReplyDeleteHe really turned into a giant hunk of horse flesh. What a dreamboat!
ReplyDelete