Wednesday, November 1, 2017

WW: Media Dump

One more post dedicated to the show before it's back to the regularly scheduled programming: me getting on an airplane. Today I get on my 30th airplane this year to head off to a conference in D.C. again! I'm really excited to see some bay ponies.

He's so light on his feet given the size of them

He's a good pony

I do love his trot

I finally don't look as ginormous on him now that he's filled in

So good



There was normal cantering in the tests! I mean I'm way off to
the left, but at least he is normal.



Tracey would be glad that my toes are forward

Love those trot diagonals


Still not used to the salutes I think lol look at that ear


Another diagonal

Stretch circle


Just after he looked way up at the crowd in front of him

I guess I'm happy he's my pony

3 comments: