| Getting to take this guy on a trail ride after almost losing him this winter? So thankful |
I am thankful that Rico made it through his two raging bacterial infections.
I am thankful that TC bounced back after last winter and I was able to ride him again.
I am thankful that I was able to ride Rico again, even though it's just at a walk on the trails.
I am thankful that I got to have the show season I wanted on TC.
I am thankful that Rico gets to have the retirement he deserves.
I am thankful that TC is turning into the horse I knew he could be.
I am thankful that both horses are healthy and sound (at least for now, those jerks) and that I have the means to be able to have both of them in my life.
![]() |
| ACTUALLY showing my horse, especially in a new place after being afraid to even ride him at home this winter? So thankful |
Really looking forward to spending more time with each of them over this long weekend, and maybe hanging out with some fun people too! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

It's important to look back and appreciate the good stuff after a tough year (2017 was a doozie). Happy thanksgiving! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! So many things to be thankful for this year :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteIt's important to note the good things. Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete