TC takes a few trail rides at home in the first part of the year to remember that trail riding is about relaxing and taking in nature, not snatching at grass and spooking at nature. And finally we have hit our stride where I can go out on the trails bareback and be on a loose rein the entire time.
Already, the hills are turning brown from the lack of rain this spring. Oh well, it's still beautiful!
 |
| Looking down on the ranch |
 |
| We call this the "bowl" |
 |
| TC says "I can see my house from here" |
 |
We finally got the trails mowed so that TC can't snatch at grass so much |
Hey girl - I just wanted to give a shout out and say I absolutely LOVED your comments on my posts and it was really nice to know I am not alone in feeling like some sort of imposter, or like I don't "deserve" to be recognized. I don't know why we feel this way but it really meant a lot as I really admire you and it was just nice to know I am not alone. *hugs*
ReplyDelete