![]() |
| This horse usually isn't a side-eye kinda guy but Peony caught this and it was hilarious! |
| Mom please you're embarrassing me |
| We went and grazed for a bit, he wasn't happy because the hat kept touching his ears but he was willing to put up with it for grass |
TC's six year old year has been pretty amazing, it was around this time last year that I started really gaining confidence with him and as the fear washed away from both of us, our relationship strengthened. Since then we debuted in the rated show ring, won All Breeds for Training level, hit the trail for the first time since before his injury, rode bareback a few times, and generally had a lot of fun together.
I'm really looking forward to the seven year old year. He's a great horse and is maturing every day. His personality is my favorite and I just plain love being around him these days. It's fun to live so close to him (look at that, I thought I'd hate it in a way) and bring him carrots every day.
Here's to another year with this great horse! If we could just replicate the last year and do it over again, I totally would (well, in some ways).
![]() |
| Peony got this cute picture of us hugging |
| I hate dis |
| Before I left I put it all over his stall... Yay TC! |


Happy birthday TC! 7/8 seems to be the magic age for most baroque horses and crosses, so hopefully this year is even better for you guys! 😁
ReplyDeleteThat side eye though! Happy birthday TC!
ReplyDeleteAwww! OMG the side eye. Awesome lol. Happy Birthday TC!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, TC!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday TC!!!
ReplyDeleteHappiest of birthdays, TC!
ReplyDeleteThat is a most excellent birthday hat!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, TC!
ReplyDeleteAww so cute! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!! Cupid seems a lot more mature at 7 than he did at 6.
ReplyDelete