| Recent magnets. I tend to grab them from wherever I go, the ones from the last few years are at home in a box I think... |
Not anymore! One of the conferences that I'm STOKED about is going to be taking me to Washington DC over Memorial day this year. And I'm REALLY excited because it means that I can see Emma and Austen again, who I met this last summer when they came to the west coast, and hopefully meet more bloggers as well!
The tentative plan is to fly into DC on either Sunday evening or Monday morning (depending on how much I feel like doing a red eye... I actually sleep well on planes and did one going to Boston and didn't hate it). The conference starts Tuesday midday and then I'm working/networking (aka exhausting myself socially and making myself hate people) until Friday when I gloriously get to go home and immediately (tentatively) compete in a Trail Trials on a horse who hasn't been ridden for a week, woop.
So Monday will very likely be my main day. I want to meet bloggers, see ponies, and do a bit of site seeing too because again, never been to the east coast. Show me your weird trees and your humidity and your green grass and your group pasture turnouts!
| Can't wait to be closer to our president (if I say that then do I count as an unbiased news source?) |
So please please let me know if you are around or think you might be around on those dates and we can make plans to meet up!
That's got to be one of the best places to go to meet a mass amount of bloggers! Wish I still lived closer, but I'm sure you guys are going to have a blast!
ReplyDeleteWhy are you so far away?? In my world, all east coast cities are about 20 minutes away from one another so you're crushing my reality!
DeleteI AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! I can't wait to meet Charlie!!
DeleteYAY count me in!!! I knew there was a reason why I declined to go to that dry wedding with no dancing on Memorial Day!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!! So excited to meet you!! And Dino if possible!
DeleteI mean. Besides the obvious? Lol!
DeleteOmg the leopard's eating faces party LOL
ReplyDeleteI saw that and had to save it immediately lol!
DeleteI'm only 4-5 hours from Austen! Maybe I can swing down!!!
ReplyDeleteYES!!!! Clear your calendar!
DeleteYay you will have fun!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a blast! I haven't been to the east coast either
ReplyDelete