I keep taking pictures out on the trail and they all look the same, but I still wanted to post them. I love this facility! We definitely need to branch out soon, but I'm so enjoying riding on these trails so often. I'm finding myself super bummed out that I won't be back out there until at least the 20th.
![]() |
| Creeping on people |
![]() |
| Sneaking up the secret back trail that was kind of muddy |
![]() |
| This place is so damn pretty |
![]() |
| Screaming the song of his people |
![]() |
| Looking out over the valley |
![]() |
| Hi Silicon Valley! |
![]() |
| Wandering |
![]() |
| I love that tree |
![]() |
| My favorite tree |
![]() |
| Hanging out with a cow |
![]() |
| Love this view |











Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful photos - looks like TC really enjoys himself out there!
ReplyDeletethis looks so beautiful. we don't even have a hint of a leaf yet.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous views !
ReplyDelete