This is the year I'm really hoping that TC calms at least one of his tits in the show ring. Here's a look back in time...
![]() |
| Mid 2018 |
![]() |
| End of 2017 |
![]() |
| Mid 2018 |
![]() |
| Mid 2018 |
| Mid 2018 |
![]() |
| End of 2017 |
![]() |
| Mid 2018 |
![]() |
| Mid 2017 |
![]() |
| Mid 2018 |
![]() |
| Early 2017 |
![]() |
| Mid 2018 |
![]() |
| End of 2017 |
![]() |
| End of 2017 |
Is this the year of minimal antics in the show ring??? I'm not holding my breath. And I'm for sure continuing to get all of our tests videoed and photographed because while they're not super fun to ride, his antics are hilarious to look back on. He's such a goof.












He is just showing off his sweet moves for the judges. :)
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately they don't appreciate it as much as they should! lol
DeleteThose are some impressive moves! I hope there are fewer of them this year though...
ReplyDeleteYes me too! He's definitely getting way more chill about showing but we still have at least one questionable movement in each test. It usually happens the moment my brain is like "hey, are we half way through the test with NO antics?? Is this our first CLEAN test??" and then nope it's not. I need to stop jinxing it!
DeleteShowing is so much fun and he just has to express it with song and dance!
ReplyDeleteHaha he does think these things!
DeleteHe is RIDICULOUS.
ReplyDeleteI know and I just love him and I sometimes wonder what that says about me lol
DeleteOk, that Mid-18 buck is impressive!!! Holy cow.
ReplyDeleteLuckily he kept his head up, because of that, it really didn't feel like all that much. When the head goes down though, that's when I want a seat belt haha
DeleteI just don't understand why you don't want to jump him.
ReplyDeleteWe prefer to jump invisible jumps??
DeleteOh TC lol
ReplyDelete