Thursday, May 24, 2018

Throw Back Thursday: Beautiful Baby Horse

Remember that today is the last day to enter my 1,000 posts contest!

Today we're throwing it back to the most beautiful baby horse in the whole world. I can't believe I ever looked at this thing and said "sure, I'll make this my dressage horse," but I did!

I ran across this picture from when TC was three years old and
just totally looking like a superstar dressage prospect

What even is that color? Or body shape?

Oh god he was so ugly. He looks like an alien 
who landed on earth by mistake. Like, he's cute 
to me but probably only to me. 
He's so upside down it's just ridiculous

Okay time for a pallet cleanser... 

He's still not the world's most well put together creature but he
does look a lot more attractive and more horse-like now. 

4 comments:

  1. Awkward baby photos are my favorite 😂 glad you saw the swan hidden inside of the ugly duckling 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a transformation. Good eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really went through some awkward stages as a child. At least he grew out of it!

    ReplyDelete