Wednesday, May 18, 2022

WW: A Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm

I didn't write too much about this, but on Monday after the event and before my flight, we went to a thoroughbred breeding farm! It was super fun and I figured I'd post a bunch of the baby pictures I took from there and some of their pastures because it was BEAUTIFUL. It was tough to come back to the brown hills of California after seeing all of that green grass. 

Pasture land for dayyyys


A little gray baby horse!


We got to scratch this baby horse, so cute!


I'm obsessed with the grass

So adorable


Cantering away from us at first


So cute!



We gave carrots to the yearlings, this
one was hilarious

I'm definitely coming back to this state to take more
pictures of green grass lol


2 comments:

  1. That grass is enough to make anyone drool! Also love the little trickle on that baby's star. - Firn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Highlight moment was you taming the baby horse!

    ReplyDelete