Tomorrow, Rico is twenty-six years old! Every year I get to spend with him is so wonderful. He's still loving his retirement, as usual, even more now that he has TC, I think. He and TC spend a lot of time together walking in and out from the stalls to the pasture. TC watches over Rico when he lays down for his morning nap (have yet to figure out TC's nap schedule) and they both play together a ton. It's really adorable and I love seeing the two of them together.
As per usual, some of my favorite Rico pictures from the past, this time I'm trying to find ones I might not use very often:
 |
| When we took Rico and Riot to the beach! |
 |
| I just adore this horse |
 |
| Taking a nap at Webb in 2010 |
 |
| Baby Rico and baby Megan back in 2005! |
 |
| Mugging me for cookies I'm sure |
 |
| So young and spry |
 |
This was so fun, I used to rope cones off of him for fun |
 |
| Shaking his head lol |
Here's to many more years with this wonderful guy!
Happy Birthday Rico! I'm so glad I got to meet (and selfishly I'm glad I got to ride him too!!)
ReplyDeleteRoping the cone, lol! Happy birthday Rico!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday old fella <3
ReplyDelete