I love this barn so much. It's been the absolute best place to keep TC the last couple of years as he recovered from his suspensory injury. I can always trust that he is taken care of. I never worry about him if I have to leave for a few days. The footing is exemplary and incredibly well maintained. The trail course is super fun, and there's a lot of space for wandering around the ranch. I love all the arenas we have access to, including the covered arena with mirrors and a dressage court set up almost all the time. While I didn't have tons of friends there, I did make some really good friends who I looked forward to chatting with on the weekends.
The barn has seen so much of my riding career. It was where I took nearly all of my lessons with Tracey on Rico. TC came for his first Tracey lesson when he was 3 years old there. He came for bootcamp before he went lame, and he came in July 2016 after being at rehabilitation. The barn has seen me go from a barely 4th level rider to a Gold Medalist. It has seen me go from being afraid of my young horse to winning All Breeds last year.
If I ever end up back at this place, I'll consider myself and my horse very lucky.
![]() |
| Goodbye dressage court |
I'm really excited but it's all bittersweet. Here's to new beginnings.

Safe travels and so excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteI hope everything goes smoothly!
ReplyDeleteCheers to new beginnings! Save travels with your precious cargo, I hope he settles in quickly at his new home!
ReplyDelete😭 I'm just so excited for you😭
ReplyDeleteChange is good, enjoy the new!
ReplyDeleteWhen one door closes, another opens. Cheers to new adventures!!
ReplyDeleteDrive safe! Fingers crossed TC settles in well :)
ReplyDeleteMoves are hard, but I think you are going to have a great time in Sac. Hope both moves go uneventfully.
ReplyDeleteMay you have an exceptionally boring time hauling, and I hope you love the new place as much as the old one!
ReplyDeleteSafe travels to you both!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move!
ReplyDeleteI’m so excited for you and have my fingers crossed that you had an easy, safe move :)
ReplyDeleteHope the move went smoothly!
ReplyDelete